by Vox Consolatoris
After reading Dr. Marshall’s book, which I mostly enjoyed and do recommend, I felt compelled to post here again, after a long absence, due to the troubling conclusion with which he rounds out an otherwise compelling case for the infiltration of agenda-driven evil in the Church.
Since I was able to read Dr. Marshall’s book in two days, all the facts, history, imagery, and connections were able to build in my intellect and imagination without interruption, producing a clearer picture of the disaster of the present Church situation.
On many occasions, I was almost vocalizing the thought, “So, Dr. Marshall, what is your conclusion to be!”
As the clear and historical dark agenda was being presented in its true horror, and the fact that its reality was clearly detected by both the Popes and Heaven itself, we who live in this dark age of the Church are left, throughout almost the entire book, wondering what concluding thought will be imparted.
Surely, I thought to myself as I read, Dr. Marshall must have written this book with the purpose of revealing the logical, even if undesirable, conclusion at which he himself, after all of this research, arrived.
All the hype and sensation, and expectation, given what he discusses in his TNT episodes, led this reader to hope that his book would aid the unification of the faithful remnant around the sad but true reality of the state of the Church today.
The whole way through, from beginning to end, the Freemasonic plot to infiltrate the Church clearly appears to begin to play out with John XXIII and culminate in the madman known as Francis. The present situation, of which the reader is all too well aware, is clearly in the reader’s imagination as the plot is described.
The total flip at VCII is now placed in a context which not only explains the motive and momentum that led to this modern usurpation, but also makes more keen the chills from this conspiracy.
So, here again, I say: well done, Dr. Marshall. But I must also, personally, say – well done Novus Ordo Watch.
As I read his book, I realized that I had already learned 85% of what is in his book from studying the articles and suggested encyclicals which NOW has on its website. It was so similar of an explanation of modern Church history that I thought Dr. Marshall must have written this book while in communication with NOW. Don’t think so, though…
Look here at some of the things Dr. Marshall states, which naturally lead one to expect his conclusion to be quite shocking, if not full-on Sedevacantism.
As I encountered the following, I thought, “Surely, Dr. Marshall will espouse Sedevacantism by the end!”
I thought this not as a Sedevacantist, which I do not completely hold (I am somewhere floating in the proximity of this conclusion), but as one simply expecting this logical conclusion given the MANY premises laid out in the book.
- Paul VI’s rejection, under pain of anathema, of the minor orders, is enough to throw up the red flag that he is not the Pope – the Pope cannot undo what a Council commanded under pain of anathema! - so, what are we to conclude, Dr. Marshall?
- Dr. Marshall himself lays out the clear justification for the invalidity of Pope Paul VI’s papacy. Not only is he a heretic on multiple levels, but, on this one point alone, Paul VI is anathematized! How can a man still remain the Pope in ANYone’s eyes who has so publicly and formally broken the commands of an Ecumenical Council and never looked back!
- The collection of destructive reforms, each with the power to carry the same weight as the whole, reveal it is Freemason, un-Catholic, diabolical, and false. Therefore, where did the true leadership of the Church go after the reign of Pius XII? This is the only question a right thinking man can have. It is clearly a Freemasonic agenda, so how can any of these men, from priest to Pope, dare be called “Catholic”
- They speak of VCII as a New Advent, New Pentecost, New Springtime, when the numbers lie! Thus it is clearly seen that VCII ushered in an emotionally manipulative and orchestrated lie, intentionally sustained by successive leaders up to the present. Despite the facts that prove it, the masses remain blinded by the luminous “spirit” of VCII and the surge of humanistic glory, as seen, for example, in the World Youth Day madness and the modern Charismatic movement.
- The declaration that the VCII Popes are Saints, Saints like Pius X, despite the manifest heresies and intentional destruction of the liturgical, legal, and catechetical structure of the Church, must be regarded as sufficient evidence, when put forward in the metaphorical trial, which must be called to determine if the VCII Popes were legitimate or fraudulent.
- Not to mention the explicit idolatry and pluralism embraced by the Pope in October of 1986 at the Assisi World Day of Prayer for Peace…where he appeals to the “deeper level of humanity” to avoid war and achieve peace, not to the calls of Our Lady of Fatima!
- Given the obvious horror of the situation, it was not an act of disobedience to the Pope for Archbishop Levebre to consecrate new bishops, for it was obvious that the Pope was not the Pope, at least after Assisi, if not before. Dr. Marshall himself lays out this case well, demonstrating that the remnant are all that is left – the anti-Church is here.
- Dr. Marshall poses the following question, “How a Pope of the Catholic Church could kiss the scriptures of Islam is unimaginable.” Well, my friend, given the whole purpose of the book you are writing, there really is only one explanation…
- My personal impulse, ever since discovering Mystici Corporis Christi, but particularly in the time of Francis, has been to memorize this encyclical and live by it, defending it against anything else that might be spoken. It is clear that it is not in harmony with VCII and therefore WOULD need to be defended. At this realization, it cannot be denied that the religion of VCII is not Catholic. What, therefore, follows?
- If Francis is clearly the one the Freemasons longed to place on the Chair of Peter, as Dr. Marshall himself plainly states, then how can we possibly acknowledge as Pope one who is also a Freemason? The punishments against a Freemason fall on that man.
- Dr. Marshall states, “Saint Pius X would have placed Pope Francis under the ban of Modernism. How can we have two popes in theological contradiction?” So, what’s your answer, Dr. Marshall? Surely, recognize and resist is not really your conclusion! How can you recognize a man as Pope who, by your own estimation, is justly due a mortal condemnation from a saintly Pope?
This is the conclusion that Dr. Marshall comes to:This grand conspiracy, clearly demonstrated to have been orchestrated and initiated and successful, is simply…not as evil as it would appear? Really?! And how is this actually what he says? He concludes that these Freemasons, running around in and ruining the Church, are valid Popes, Bishops, and priests just the same! And, like St. Catherine of Sienna, we’re supposed to simply call them back to fidelity? BACK to Fidelity?? Wait – they’re Freemasons! They don’t believe at all!
This is SO MUCH WORSE than just some "bad Popes"!
And your book just demonstrated that!
Dr. Marshall’s conclusion basically deflates the entire momentum of his book. My recommendation would be to read, for background on the current situation, everything up to but excluding the final two Chapters.
Please recall that Saint Paul only resisted St. Peter in one moment, which was not regarding a theological teaching but a personal behavior of the Pope.
It was ONE MOMENT, not SIXTY YEARS, of resistance.
Dr. Marshall’s dismissal of Sedevacantism was so odd that even a reader unfamiliar with the position would think it was being glossed over and tossed out as a non-serious consideration. Is it that the real logical claims of Sedevacantism necessarily propel one to a conclusion which is simply so difficult to process that you want to stay away from it at all costs, even that of proper reasoning?
In the end, it reminds me of the final movie in the Matrix trilogy. At the end of that movie, we are all aware that the monster machine which has brainwashed almost all of mankind, and continues to keep them imprisoned in tiny cells, or in a tiny city beneath the surface of the earth, after having ruined the surface of the entire planet, making 99.9% of the planet uninhabitable – is now, despite what we know about this evil monster machine, something we can actually live with! And how so? Because the messiah figure in the story “truced” with the evil monster machine and decided to play along for the good of all concerned, hoping to achieve something greater in the face of this evil that is impossible to get rid of.
It is just as absurd as the recognize and resist ideology, which is preposterous on at least two points – these R&Rs KNOW that the VCII Popes are corrupt Freemasons, yet they pretend they are valid Popes and Catholics – AND they know that acknowledgment of a Pope’s legitimacy DEMANDS that they submit to him in all of his teachings, ordinary and extraordinary. I am sure there are a number of great quotes from the Doctors of the Church on what practical obedience to the Pope looks like, and I am sure that these do not nit-pick over what quality each statement has. The Vicar of Christ, by the nature of his office, is a man you would always want to obey. To refuse this obedience would logically mean you are not a Catholic, or you are crazy.
A response from Dr. Marshall would, of course, be appreciated.